Medical Care:

Yamunanagar India
Cryoviva - Globally Accredited & Best in Service
Oct 18, 2017 09:42 AM 10241 Views

Medical Care:

This is about my experience with Cryoviva Biotech Private Limited. In my view this is word's best in class company offering and managing services for Stem Cells Banking. A ray of hope for people who would be seeking to have stem cells of their new born to be stored in a word class Infrastructure. Brilliant thing about Cryoviva is their staff's dedication towards their customers. I have been associated with Cryoviva for last 7 Years now and have not faced any lack in service offerings as well as support. Technical as well as Client services teams coordination had been phenomenal in my case of storing as well as retrieval of stem cells of my kids when I was in real need of using those. Truly a process oriented company with adherence to international standards. Above all the support team had been excellent towards answering any queries we had. On time retrieval of stem cells with a complete associated documentation approach had been key factor in my case where I had used the stored stem cells for curing my daughter from a disastrous Blood disorder. The retrieval had been outstanding and cells transport been excellent and maintained within required temperatures without affecting the cells conditions. I am very much thankful to Cryoviva for their brilliant and outstanding support. For stem cells banking I have no other organization in mind other than Cryoviva being a Patented and globally accredited company.

Cryoviva Biotech - Delhi