Medical Care:

Very unprofessional
Dec 05, 2016 09:34 PM 30794 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

Worst service so far ever experienced from any service industry. Atleast others have high responsive customer care numbers but cryo have very casual people do not understand seriousness of profession.

My exp so far

Since the day of registration I did not received any call from executive who had to collect sample and also neo testing kit, even after continuous reminders on phone.

1. Received call from an executive after posting complaint on your web 4 days before delivery, she assured that I will receive call from exec. within 48 hrs, but no one called.

2a. I reverted to acknowledgement mail that I have not received call as I knew delivery time is arriving, still no response

2b. At the time when I left for hospital evening I again wrote mail since than NO REVERT

1. When I was leaving for hospital I called My executive who registered me to send executive for sample collection he was unable to answer my call at first than I called again than he said sir I am arranging a call back, but no one did.

4 I Called customer care 24x7 number that was held unanswered than again I called I stated my concern to executive he said you will get call in next 15 minutes surprisingly no one did till next 2 days.

Cryoviva Biotech - Delhi