Career advancement program for me
Sep 26, 2019 05:03 PM 1566 Views

It's a turning point training in my life and helped me to advance my career with a sophisticated software consultant role. I thoroughly enjoyed the training at CRS Info Solutions whose trainer and support staff are very friendly. Trainer taught basics to advance with good examples.

I used to do a job with very less salary, no respect, very stressful duty with dealines and company is not in a good position. I am living and doing something but not satisfied with my life and job. Working from 3–4 years but no growth in career and my friends are happily settling in life. I thought to shift my career from this low salary job to a respectable job, then I thought to learn some software course. I tried selenium, aws, devops, data science, some sap modules but nothing gave me confidence to step into it.

One day I have gone through an interesting article about Salesforce and it's founder Marc Benioff, then I have read his stories. I am very much inspired by this man and his vision. He is inspiring people and let them do what they like and made his company worth 5 Billion dollars and top 10 in the world. Then I got confidence, Yes I have to make my career in Salesforce only.

I have checked few good institutes in the market and happened to attend CRS Info Solutions demo class also. Initially it was not interesting, I felt boring, but when I started pay attention to trainer's words and started listening to him, slowly he took me into Salesforce world and showed me a positive hope to change my life. This is my second inspiration after Marc Benioff. Then I decided to take up this course in the morning batch.

I'm a lazy guy, can't wake up in the morning times, but my inner voice is reminding my present situation and I'm crying and dying inside like “when my career settles, when can I see my parents happy, when can I live my dream life” so many questions, only one answer “I have to take it as challenge and learn Salesforce, I have no other option to change my fate”. Then I made a strict rule to follow my Trainer regularly and do regular practice.

Then I started attending regular classes at CRS Info Solutions, honestly saying trainer is awesome and very inspiring person, always teach from the point of a student, and gives easy examples, takes lot of time to clarify my small small questions, and asks “do you understand this?” whenever I ask any questions, he answers it very friendly. I have learnt how to be positive about life from him and gain confidence from this training. I got daily assignments from trainer and I sincerely complete them. By the god grace I've successfully completed my course and find my way into Salesforce. Still I'm in touch with my trainer and CRS team.

So, like that I've worked on it, friends be positive, listen to your heart and keep your parents in mind, keep your goal in mind, no one gives you free gifts unless you prove yourself as a successful person. Pain is yours, practice is yours. Once you got success then everything will come to you only. Be respectful and responsible about your career. You can do it. Good luck for the bright future.

Crsinfosolutions.com