Unprofessionalism
Sep 04, 2019 03:25 AM 2210 Views

For any training institute there two pillars, trainers and communication team. They have few good trainers. However, there communication team lack professionalism which can lead to missing of classes, late access provided to some online content. Which forces you to run behind the course or drop it at times. Even there is no one to address such problem.

There is one thing to understand, no institute is great or bad. It’s the trainer who make the training a worth. A institute can provide a better communication team and that’s where CRS lacked a big time. As same trainer can be teaching with other institute as well.

I posted the above review on the other website, and post that I was contacted. Weather I put this review or not.And first word I said, I posted the review and I am not going to remove it. They offer me 50% discount and option to move another batch if I am not able to complete the training in one batch, as I told them that right now my schedule is little busy I ma not sure wehter I can complete the training or not. Later on they keep changing their commitment. And when I question they said I am doing this intentionally. Here I am attaching few of the snaps of the whats app messages.

Crsinfosolutions.com