Tilaknagar, New Delhi India
All my doubts cleared and excellent training
Mar 22, 2019 02:31 AM 2542 Views

I have joined in CRS info solutions for salesforce admin+ developer course, it is online course, not a classroom course. I have 2 years gap due to personal issues, so I thought to start my career with salesforce. I will have more time so I thought to learn from home, so I have chosen online course. I have attended to CRS demo class and then they invited to free classes also which are really helpful for me. In the beginning I don't know anything about salesforce but after attending few sample classes all my doubts are cleared. So it's better to attend their free sessions to understand the course very well. Then everything will be practical and they provide assignments daily, which are very good. I preferred morning batch which was so fresh to start every day and support is very good from the trainer and team Praneeth and priya. I would say CRS is the best institute for salesforce online course.

Crsinfosolutions.com