Mumbai India
Costly Bookstore
Jan 07, 2018 06:13 PM 2515 Views (via Android App)

I have visited Crossword Bookstore manytimes.The environment of the store is good with endless variety of books to choose from.One can easily check out a book in a peaceful surrounding.The staff is cooperating and helful too.I came across many good books which I am reading now.

But Why I rated it average? I'll tell you why!

The books in the store are sold cost to cost.Whereas if you buy the same book from other retailers you can save upto 300 rs on your purchase.I found out a great book in the store which was of Rs 1500.I came back home and I searched the book online and I found it for Rs 1000.If I would have purchased it from Crossword I would have been in a loss of Rs 500.

The store is great, I love to go there and check out books but why should I purchase it from there when can I save a hefty amount of money by buying it from online or by any other retail/wholesale store.

Crossword Bookstores