Don't shop online at Crossword
Sep 07, 2012 04:14 PM 5339 Views

I decided to try Crossword because it had a book I wanted for a lower price and in stock. It turned out to be a big mistake. What I learned from this? Flipkart is the best - don't trust other online retailers with your money.

I placed an order for a pocket-sized Good News Bible. They informed me that they didn't have it in stock and would try to get it for me - or have my balance credited. I did not hear from them again, and nor did they bother to tell me what they were doing with my hard-earned money.

20 days later, I shot them an email because I got tired of waiting and wanted my money back. It has been over a month now and I'm yet to be refunded the amount that I had paid.

Honest advice -  stay away from Crossword. If you want to shop for books, go for Flipkart or Infibeam. They are far more customer-centric.

Crossword Bookstores