It's just OK
Aug 15, 2008 09:35 PM 4106 Views

Today, on this long weekend due to our Independence Day, Rakhi, and a Sunday,  I was bored and thought of browzing through the local outlet of Crossword at SG Highway, Ahmedabad as I have not got my books here and constantly crave for something to read.

I will elaborate on this very short review of mine later, quite soon, actually, I am working on it, and would be posting it here tomorrow, maybe, however what struck me and I thought of its mention here immediatly is that :-

I think they stock up on pirated books. Some of them GENUINELY looked pirated...You know those off-coloured-skewed pages, the printing all just-so slightly smudged all over.... I KNOW, if you are a book lover what I mean...I will add more to this one soon. But I wanted this one observation to come out in the open ASAP...

Crossword Bookstores