Don't trust online booking - old books will land
Feb 06, 2013 04:48 PM 6491 Views

I am a Crossword Member since years now and have always been visiting their stores. The store experience is one of the best and do really enjoy there.

However lately I prefer purchasing books online after doing my own checks that includes checking book reviews on amazo* and flipka**.

Looking at the brand value crossword has and my previous experiences in their stores, I decided to order for a book online as the nearest store did not have a copy. While the delivery was swift ( within 48 hours ) which I was expecting, the book quality as very bad. Crossword sent a very old copy with pages having the noticeable yellow color.- the typical color at the book edges once they get old.

So do your due deligence when ordering books online from crossword. Better go to their stores and check instead of getting an old pale copy.

Crossword Bookstores