Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
Bookworm's paradise
Apr 30, 2015 03:18 PM 12454 Views

They say, a book is a man’s best friend. What about the bookstores then? I think it’s the best way to pass your time if you happen to be a reader, rather than killing your time in a coffee shop and spending on stuff that’s unhealthy in the end.

Coming to the popular bookstores across the country, the nearest competitors are Landmark and Crosswords. While Landmark strives to attract more and more footfall by adding a number of electronic gadgets, accessories and toys, Crossword remains the ultimate choice for anyone who looks to find a some great reads. You actually have a peaceful ambiance at Crossword where you find fellow readers flipping through the pages, unlike Landmark where you find all sorts of disturbance from kids looking for toys and youngsters hunting gadgets.

About the prices, I never really cared as long as I liked the book. I guess books at both the places are sold at MRP which doesn’t really differ based on the bookstore.

Crossword Bookstores