Old is gold !!!!!
Apr 11, 2015 11:57 PM 12142 Views

Nowadays, everything has become online. But most readers like me, even today, believe that no online market can replace hard copy of books and the essence of book stores. And I am so glad for the Crossword book store. Although very few outlets, they have a variety of books, belonging to different categories arranged in their library.

I have been to the outlets in Churchgate, Powai, and Bandra. All the three were huge stores and my favorite is the one at Powai, basically because it's more spacious compared to others. Not like the other two are congested, but this one is just more exquisite. Most people prefer to read a few pages before purchasing books, and Crosswords understands this aspect very well. they have arranged comfortable sofas for the customers to pick a book and read for a while, before actually buying them. No one will ask you to leave the store. You can stay there for as long as you wish, within their working hours of course;)

Another thing that I observed is that the have books that most other stores or websites don't. You must really check out their collection. Sometimes my friends and I just spend hours at the crossword store. It is like an enlightening outing for us. There is another perk, the stores are air-conditioned, which is again a very good point. Crossword also saves me from a lot of embarrassment when I run short of gift ideas - I just run to their nearest outlet because there is a book for people of every age group, pick up one or two their choice, and gift wrap it for them.

Crossword is like a giant hub of knowledge for book lovers.

Crossword Bookstores