Bangalore India
Online purchase!
Mar 30, 2014 11:49 AM 16321 Views

Hi,

Do not buy books from Crossword.in. Absolutely horrible service. I ordered for a book called, "Dawn of the empire" on the 24th of March because the website said available. I checked on the 30th of March and it said "cancelled". I never got a mail or a call.

When I called them one representative said, the book was not in stock and the other person said it was defective. Worst of all, they will only refund the money only in 15 days. Now I have to follow up on that.

When I enquired why was I not informed, they said the "system should have triggered the mail".

I can tell you, please order for Flipkart, Infibeam or even from Homestop, great service and they keep you informed of the order status.

I spoke to my lawyer about filing a case in the consumer court. you can imagine how annoyed I should have been to do that.

This ordering is just not worth the hassle.

Crossword Bookstores