Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh India
Horrible, Pathetic, and Bunch of Cheats
Jun 17, 2014 11:42 AM 15446 Views

I recently(well it has been a month) placed an order for an item on 13th May 2014(Order No: CWD157147715) and I received an email on 23rd May 2014(The product was supposed to shipped within 4 days of me placing the order) that my order has been cancelled!

I was informed that I will get a refund within 5 business days.

I have not received the refund so far. My innumerable emails to estore@crossword.in have remained unanswered. When I call the customer care(I have been calling them religiously everyday since 1st June 2014) I am told that they will check with the backend team and they will send me an email with the transaction details by end of day. The frustrating thing is that I have to repeat the whole situation every day to the rep only to be given the same answer. If I demand to speak to a manager, I will be told that the manager is not available or is in a meeting. When I demand a call back, I will be told that the manager will call back by end of the day. The story remains the same, there is no answer from them.

The days have been passing, but there is no refund or update on the refund. The escalation numbers and email address of Sunil More on their website is not working. It is like banging your head against the wall. They have cheated me of my money and I have no idea if they have intentions of refunding.

Save yourself the trouble and stay away from this good for nothing website.

Crossword Bookstores