Crossword improving in Online Services
Jan 11, 2014 09:09 PM 17784 Views

My previous experience with Crossword online shopping had been average. But they now has come up with toll free number 1800 3000 1203. Spoken to Mr.Akash who went beyond the customer service to ensure the delivery reaches me within said amount of time. The best part was that he always kept me in the loop through out the order, and got the book which was even not listed in Crossword.in website.

That is something amazing and never thought of such drastic changes that has happened in Crossword online customer service. I thanked him and said this has been a terrific experience, he gave me his personal mobile number and said "Sir whenever u need any title just give me a buzz on my mobile or on my toll free number, I will be more than happy to help"

Just Fantastic!

So I suggest call on this toll free number instead 61916191 as he said he will be available on 1800 is from 10:00 to 8:00

Crossword Bookstores