Handy:

Crompton

Lucknow India
Really good water heater
Apr 19, 2018 11:43 AM 1880 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

It is totally user friendly. It can fit in small area and low weight water heater. Very reliable water heater from Crompton.

Made up of plastic which gives you a good durability and classy look. I bought before 2years and I have no issues regarding durability of this product.

Ofcourse handy with low weight. It is approximately 3-4 kg and easily to move from one place to another. I love this water heater.

Style and design is also good. This water heater heats the water very fastly. My previous water heater is not doing good job then we bought this one and I am totally satisfied with this product. It is very low in price. I bought this water heater in Rs.3000 before 2 years back. I thought that best water heater in this price range.

I think service and support is also good but I never didn't need , because I have no issue regarding working of water heater or in any any case. So I didn't experience the service of crompton. But it also be good. Worth to buy this product.

Crompton Bliss 3 L Instant Water Geyser