Running a sham in the name of "customer service"
Nov 08, 2020 04:56 PM 87 Views (via Mobile)

I had placed an order for a Havells OTG 24 litre from the Croma website. After making the payment, no confirmation nor delivery details was shared by Croma.

Order was placed on 6th November and delivery date was supposed to be on the 8th of November 2020. Up until 8th November morning, there was no update about the delivery details. When I called the customer care, I get to know that the OTG is out of stock and that there is no update on when will I receive my product.

I had specifically ordered this OTG aa it was getting delivered earlier than the rest. The customer service is possibly the worst facade of all. Absolutely no resolution or solution was provided. None of the representative has any clue about anything and keeps putting calls on hold and asks to wait for 24 hours to get an update.

No wonder people prefer Amazon or flipkart over such sham of a service.

Croma