Do not purchase online product from croma
Mar 06, 2020 12:05 PM 141 Views

Worst online service process of croma, They do not have stock management process.

I purchased a laptop on dated 24-Feb-2020 and got the confirmation message the product will be delivered by 4th of march. I did pre full payment online.

In between I received call from them that product is out of stock, I had words with their customer care executives and floor in-charge. Initially during call they promised me that they will deliver the product but there may be delay in delivery but now they are saying product is not available and they will refund the money.

Being a customer currently I am in loss because once I was ordering this product price was same on other online sites and in croma site, I choose croma. Now the price of laptop is increased by Rs. 10, 000 in other sites and croma is saying product is out of stock.

If croma team didn't have availability of this product then why were they showing that customer can purchase it. Surprisingly this product is still available on croma site today for purchase.

If they are not able to deliver this product then they have to provide me compensation including difference amount so I can purchase it from other site.

Regards,