Product Quality:

May 27, 2019 11:00 AM 197 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

The cooler received did not have any packing and came inside a carton without lamination or thermacol. there was no user manual or even a warranty card.I opened you tube and turned on the cooler- it is spitting water everywhere.I went to Girias and called the technician he told me that I have been given a damaged product.looks like someone was using it and did not want it and put it on my head.I ordered a fresh piece in Girias and it had all the items that were missing.your technician Sainath called me yesterday and told nothing comes with that.after I informed him and that he can visit my house and Girias gave everything he said he will take it back.Croma- you guys cheated a first time customer.take the product back immediately before I file a case in Customer court.you think one orders online you can cheat them?

Croma.com