Parking:

Store Range:

Sion Garage Bldg.Plot No.112, Near Cinemax, Sion Koliwada Rd., Sion, Mumbai 400022, MH

+91-7207666000

Croma
Mar 31, 2018 03:35 PM 7849 Views (via Android App)

Parking:

Store Range:

Hii friends, today I want to share my experiance with you all. Croma is a very worst store. i'm very angry with croma. Because croma only forces you to get the worst product. He sell the product which doesn't sell much. I had to buy laptop, my freinds asked me to buy dell's laptop, because dell laptop's is good. I went croma to buy laptop. I liked dell company's laptop. But the salesman of this place gave me a suggestion to buy another company's laptop. He showed me the laptop of the acer company. Her model number is as aspire z3. He asked me the features about that laptop that my focus shifted from Dell to Acer laptop. Price of the laptop rs. 30000/-. All you have to know about Samsung galaxy core 2. This laptop is similar to Samsung galaxy core 2. This laptop heats a lot and the battery does not work as much. Croma service is also useless. Due to some software issue in my laptop, I took my laptop with croma. But the laptop did not fixed it there. I fixed my laptop with YouTube. One more time, because of a software problem in my laptop, I took him to croma. My laptop did n not recover again. The croma store is fine to see but it is a very worthless store. I will give you a suggestion that if you go to croma to purchase a product, then do not listen to the salesman of that place. Because the salesman will force you to take the same product which is not sold more. Purchase the product you liked. Thank you.

Croma - Sion - Mumbai