Parking:

Store Range:

Ground/First Floor, Building SCO No.1094-1095, Sec 22B, Chandigarh 160022, CH

+91-7207666000

Chandigarh India
The Extended Warranty is 100% genuine!!!
Feb 05, 2021 03:46 PM 3891 Views
(Updated Feb 06, 2021 11:07 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I was on the lookout for a Hand Blender/Juicer/Whipper.

Checked out the regular options from MURPHY RICHARDS, PHILLIPS, CROMA and a few other brands.

All of them came with a 12 month warranty. Save for the Croma model, which had a 24 months warranty.

Opted for it for two other reasons, one being the better ergonomically designed position of its power and control switches, the other being the motor power.

At the counter while paying for the item I was told that the warranty could be extended to 2 more years for a payment of 250 or so rupees. The product would be covered for manufacturing defects and another new piece would be provided as replacement.

Agreed to this option because of the rather small cost involved.

14 months later I observed some electrical defect in the device.

Called up Croma and they said they would replace it if found defective.

AND THEY DID IT!

Absolutely no questions asked! I wasnt even carrying the original invoice. But my mobile number sufficed.

PS. I decided to opt, this time around, for a Phillips made Juicer/ Blender/Whipper instead.

AND BINGO! THEY REFUNDED MY EARLIER PURCHASE AND ADJUSTED IT AGAINST THE NEW PURCHASE. And extended warranty paid for, earlier, continues on this one too!

WHAT MORE COULD ONE ASK FOR!

Added to it the behaviour of the staff concerned was most polite and professional.

This review is a good 5 months late. My apologies!

My appreciation goes out to Mr. Avinash and Team for this experience that left me completely moved and satisfied.

Kudos to the Team!