Parking:

Croma customers- Caveat Emptor
Oct 09, 2017 08:24 PM 573 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

My experience with Croma has left me totally puzzled. I was attempting to buy a rice cooker - Croma brand. They did not have the good brands anyway. Even on that one Croma sales staff messed it up. The sales associate handed offer the packed item to the cash counter. After standing in Q for a short time, the transaction was completed using a debit card. By that time my package disappeared from the counter. Then the cash counter staff located the sales associate who brought a soiled packaging box on which the label itself was crossed out. There was no satisfactory explanation for the swap. A manager was trying to help. But our original selected box never reappeared. The whole thing looked bizarre and surreal. After 10 mins of waiting, I cancelled my sale and walked out. What a shame for a Tata company. It appeared that all the staff pretty much knew what was going on- and did not want me to know.

Croma - Pari Chowk - Greater Noida