Parking:

Store Range:

Horrible service -PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING EVER FR
May 17, 2018 03:21 PM 948 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

I wish there was an option of giving 0 stars!We bought a Bosch washing machine from Croma .The salesgirl who was attending to us went on and on about the wonderful service and efficiency the machine offers .After we bought the machine, we are still waiting for the machine to get installed!So we don’t even know how the machine works because just for installation, we had to call Croma and Bosch 10times and still we have no response .And it is 10days since we bought the machine!we truly regret our decision of buying a product from Croma .Please save your time and money and DONT EVER BUY STUFF FROM CROMA.infact I would highly recommend going to Vijay sales as they have an excellent after sales service BUT DONT I Repeat dont ever ever waste your time is this horrible store called Croma!

Croma - Mumbai