Parking:

Store Range:

/First Floor, Woodys, 45/1-1, 17th Main, 5th Cross, 2nd Phase, Marehalli Road, J.P Nagar, Bangalore 560078, KA

+91-7207666000

Don't delay your delivery
Dec 24, 2020 03:30 PM 4637 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I visited the store and ordered a fridge and OTG. Asked them to deliver on 4th day from billing date. On 4th day I didn't get a call so I called them. They said they can deliver by next day when I called on 4th day. But I didn't get deliver. On 6th day I got a call from the store and got a shocking information. They billed the OTG that was sold to me to someone else and delivered it too to the other party.

And for me they will deliver the product only when new stock comes. Now I need to wait for my delivery.

So whatever cause you have to take delivery on specific dates, don't make it beyond 2 days from billing date. Otherwise you will be struggling to get your order delivered.

Croma - J.P.Nagar - Bangalore