Parking:

Store Range:

Bad Service and Misguided staff.
May 29, 2018 11:45 PM 619 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

I had purchased 2 AC from croma store in Galleria Mall sector 18 noida in december 2017 and after installation of AC I complained to them regarding less cooling on 1st may 2018 vide complaint Service request DEL280418FS00803 but to my surprise nobody called nor visited my place till yesterday i.e., 28th may, As the weather was getting hotter I made a visit to same showroom on 28th may and complained to Mr Surjit Singh regarding my complaint& no visit of service person who assured me that the complaint will be taken seriously and what ever matter it will get attended by tomorrow, he sounded confident and even gave his mobile no 8745902887 for any delay of services and once again logged complaint no DEL280518F'S00548, & DEL280518F'S00554 but to my surprise no one botheted to call nor any one visited my home. On calling him at 10.pm he told me that he was on leave and as such he could not help me, on requesting him for the no of any senior person from company he did not provide any and told me to wait till 12.30pm tomorrow as showroom opens that time and will let me know the difficulty in providing services.

This is pathetic and I am cursing the day I purchased product from croma store as there staff seems to be helpless and more intrested in selling there cheap products by misguiding customers to any extent. They dont have enough service people to attend customers and most of them seems to have given up there jobs for some good company.

I recommend everyone not to go for there cheap products and services as even low quality chinese products will perform better than Croma.

Croma - Delhi