Parking:

Store Range:

Chennai India
"Full of Croma & Croma products. Nothing more!!”
Apr 30, 2015 05:54 PM 22904 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have visited 2 of the chroma stores in Chennai – T Nagar and Anna salai, when I and brother wer looking out for buying a new phone and a laptop.

Parking was there at both the stores with parking assistance. And so we parked the car and entered the store and started looking around for products.  There I only could find a few of the other branded product and most of the others wer Croma branded only. If fact the executive there knew a lots of knowledge about there own brand croma than the other well known brands.  I Think ofcourse they r all supporting their own brands first.

So, we just asked the executive to just explain about a product “a juicer” and she was very polite explaining all the juicer products there but again she was more concentrating on the croma juice more than the other products.

The showroom is well maintained, clean with full AC and most of the executives wer really helpful.  But since there wer a lots of Tata based croma products there, they actually looked dumped and old.   Which actually made me to look like awkward when comparing to the other showrooms like vivek, reliance digital and so on.

The another best thing I liked in croma store especially at T nagar is, they have a toilet facility easily accessible. I never saw restroom on any other store accessible by visitor. The rest room was clean too.

Overall, Chroma store are not bad at all. But if u trust in Tata products, then u can go for chroma stores too!

Croma - Chennai