Parking:

Bought Google Pixel 2, not got promotional VR
Mar 27, 2018 09:30 AM 714 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I had bought Google pixel 2 from Kormangala store on Dec -8 and was supposed to get VR free as promotional event. While selling phone agents told me that it is part of Google and store tie up that we are offering the the VR. Once I had bought it they asked me to collect it form other place where event was going on. When I reached the location event organizers told me that VR are over, I will get it later through courier.

Till now I have not got the VR. When I am asking the store to help they are telling that they cant do as VR was offered by Google promotional team. This is complete fraud as phone was sold from their store and I had paid money to CROMA not to the Google. From there side they could have escalated the matter and solved it. But since their money is not involved they don't care. They could have also taken action by banning google agents from store and blocking the payment but they don't care.

This is the support provided by croma stores to their client. Even there customer support is useless as it doesn't have escalation matrix and will send your tickets in loop.

Croma - Bangalore