Brand
Apr 01, 2017 02:58 PM 2921 Views (via iOS App)

Now a days crocs becoming fashion trend in India.First of all Doctors sujjects us to use crocs in daily life because it is very comfertable to use and wear.I recently purchased 10 pairs of crocs of various sizes for our family during their online sale to ensure the right fit for everyone, assured that Crocs return policy would allow me to return the ones which did not fit to a store an hour from our home so I would not incur shipping costs. I must have lucked out with the first young Crocs salesman in the store who did allow me to return the first few. However, when I was finally able to go back to return another pair after waiting for a second CROCS order to arrive to decide on which pair to keep, I was unable to return the one from the first order due to a 45 day no return policy. BUYER BEWARE: this is a policy written in stone. Absolutely no refunds after 45 days no matter your customer loyalty or the size and amount of your orders nor the distance to the nearest store. I will not be purchasing CROCS again.

Crocs Footwear