Ease of Use:

Lens coating deteriorated within a year!
Feb 01, 2021 02:29 AM 1716 Views

Ease of Use:

I have been wearing glasses for over 55 years. I also wear contacts for work.

I see an optometrist and optician yearly who recommended Crizal anti-reflective coating 2 years ago in a new pair of glasses that I purchased from the optical portion of the business.

Within the first year the coating had deteriorated so that the lenses were hazy and unclear. When I took them back, the optician stated there was a one year warranty on product and had the lenses remade with the Crizal at no charge to me. Then, within the next year it happened again and I was told by my optician that the warranty had expired despite the fact that the lenses had been replaced less than one year prior.

This is a terrible product that does not hold up under minimal use. I wear my glasses only 1-2 times a week and when not in use they are in a case. I will never pay for anti-reflective lenses again. I have never had this problem before.

Crizal Lens