Sound Output:

Creative

Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Recommended
Mar 31, 2006 02:39 PM 2607 Views
(Updated Mar 31, 2006 02:39 PM)

Sound Output:

User Friendly:

Features:

I've been using this product for a month now. It has replaced my cassette, CD, MD player, and I think I will never go back to non-HDD based players in future. It can do almost everything - play audio, video, store/show pictures, act as external hard disk, sound recording (up to 10 hours), FM radio built in etc. Sound quality is gorgeous, as expected of Creative, the audio specialists. Screen is a gorgeous 3.7'', much bigger than the usual measly 2.5'' the competition has to offer. Picture/video quality is also top notch. The management software is also easy to use. Just drag and drop your video/audio/data/pic files to/from the device and it will take care of the rest. But, nothing is perfect right? For starters, the price would scare off most people. I got mine second hand (1 mth old), so it was not so bad. The controls are on the flimsy (and I might add, slippery) side, so people with big fingers would find it a bother. It is also on the bulky side. You could bring it to the gym or to run, but I personally I wouldnt do so. Lastly, battery life could be better. It is recommended to have a 2nd battery on standby.

Creative Zen Vision