Results:

Creative Pest Control Consultants Jayanagar, Banga
Mar 28, 2018 11:51 AM 81 Views

Results:

Hi Everyone,

Creative Pest Control Consultants is the pest control service provider located in JayaNagar Bangalore. I have started taking their service some 6 months before for pest control in my house. Their service is most pathetic I ever seen. I would recommended everyone not to go for their service as you will end up with same frustration as I have faced. These people doesn't have work ethics. They will give you appointment and never shows up. Last week, they gave me appointment for Monday morning,I have called them 50 times but even dint have courtesy to update that no one is coming. Also their pest control methods are not fruitful. I have taken service twice from last 6 months but still issue has not been resolved. Also the consultants they sent are not skills. I would recommend every one not take service from Creative Pest Control Consultants Jayanagar, Bangalore.

Regards,