Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-22-61579090

Poor quality products! Stop shopping from this sit
Apr 16, 2018 03:23 PM 8394 Views (via iOS App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Okay so, I ordered this saree for my mother as a present on her birthday. And it was a looking really appealing in the pictures and the description even said that its 100% pure silk. So I ordered it for my kother. But when it arrived I was really disappointed with the quality of fabric and with what it looked like. It was really poor in terms of quality and looks. The color of the saree was off white in the picture but in real it was white. The borders were really cheaply stitched. And it looked like every material from color to thread and fabric that was used in the saree was of the lowest quality. I was really disappointed with my experience so I immediately raised a return request but their pick up guy never picked up the item. I complained over and over again but it was never returned.

So I learned my lesson to never shop from Craftsvilla again. And that saree is still with my mother and now its totally faded after washing it once. I would suggest everyone to not buy anything from this site. The products you see might look really good in the pictures but actually is of a really poor quality.

Craftsvilla.com