Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-22-61579090

Kanpur India
One of the worst website to shop!
Jan 19, 2018 01:50 AM 9297 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hey companions today I am will share my experience in light of obtaining with craftsvilla.com.

As a matter of first importance let me reveal to you that craftsvilla site is ineffectively planned and the majority of the merchants on this site or neighborhood venders of Delhi and Mumbai. UI of this site is exceptionally poor. Site is moderate and it requires enough investment to stack pictures.

Second thing about them is they trick individuals by indicating distinctive pictures then unique item. Unique item appears to be unique then the pictures they appear on their site. Nature of items are awful and you will squander your cash on the off chance that you purchase from this site.

Third thing is about their Customer administrations which are woeful. I requested an item from craftsvilla and the nature of item was terrible so I chose to restore the item. I sent them with respect to the issue and they instructed me to send the bundle by means of dispatch to the address they sent me on mail. I requesting that they discount my cash after I stuffed the item and sent them through messenger. They discounted my sum estimated 15 days after I pressed and sent the item to them.

Last one is about the application it hangs a considerable measure and when you tap on the items they stack gradually and you will confront numerous issues and surfing by means of application. Their application is likewise regrettable.

So perusers you are not getting anything great with craftsvilla and I ask for you not to purchase anything from craftsvilla as every one of the administrations are unfortunate and you will confront numerous issues at the season of purchasing item till you will return it.

Kindly don't purchase.