Product Quality:

Feb 12, 2016 12:38 PM 24130 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I have been always seen this website from past one year on fb, many of of my friend liked the pages and different collection of craftsvilla, then I thought to see what they are providing in craftsvilla, Its for sure who ever will see the website of crafts villa and starts  browsing over the dresses that person surely will not leave the website of cratfsvilla for an hour minimum.

They have beautiful collection of dresses and they have have done PhD courses on ethnic wear I believe. Sorry I never purchased one I used to see the collection but couldnt manage to take the dress anytime as dint had any program in which I can wear that type of dresses.but on 29 th of jan on my cousins marriage I thought to take that dress I searched a lot and I selected the dress for me cost rs 1990., an anarkali suit.I was willing to  get the dress delivered on time and they did also it was debit card purchase.I opened the seal and found the same dress which they displayed on the website.

It was a full sleeve anarkali with crotia work but Georgette material.After I dressed up on the party day every body were gazing at my beautiful dress and I was felling more confident because of craftsvilla.Thanks craftsvilla keep up the best work, 10/10.

Craftsvilla.com