Was the tour operator helpful:

Indra Palace, H-Block, Connaught Circus, New 110001, DL

+91-011-41297900

I will not recommend Cox & kings hereafter
Jun 26, 2019 12:43 PM 6938 Views
(Updated Jun 26, 2019 12:41 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

We had booked "Best of Shengen tour of Cox & King for Summer 2019. Though the tour seemed to be on higher price, my family wanted to go for it as many of our friends have been travelling on Cox n Kings tours and had been recommending the tours.

But my tour experience had not been great.

Initially we had booked the tour for the schedule 26th May to 7th June, which suited our schedule, but we were forced to pre-pone the tour to the 22nd to 3rd June, for which more office leaves had to be managed and more approval had to be taken.

Our original tour included a visit to Disneyland at Paris, which was appealing to us. At the time of the change in the schedule, it was apprised that the Disneyland trip would be intact.

Having faith in an organisation like Cox n King, I never thought of taking a written proof of the same.(I always consider that big organisations never fail to fulfil their words. But seems that I was wrong this time)

A day prior to the proposed'optional' tour of Disneyland, we got to know that the trip is optional and in case of opting for the Disney, an additional cost of 50 Euro per person needs to be shelled out. It was unexpectedly unprofessional of Cox n King to misguide us.

I spent 200 Euro extra for the Disneyland trip which was already ensured in my initial itinerary as I had no option but to surrender to their blackmailing.

My experience with Cox n King has forced me to opt out of any future tours and would not recommend any of the tours to my friends / relatives.

Cox and Kings - Delhi