Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

20/21, Sanskar Complex, Next To Ketav Petrol Pump, Polytechnic Road, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad 380015, GJ

+91-079-26560444

Lousy and Worst Cox & Kings
May 27, 2016 04:59 PM 6175 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst Experience with Cox & Kings Europe Tour. Can't believe they withdraw our tour manager and we were left on our own with bus driver in Rome. The bus driver was from Polland and he could not speak or understand English at all. It was a nightmare in Rome. At one place, he left us and went back on highway. They sent 16 year kid afterwards.

Last 3 days in Italy were in vain and we felt like Trauma and we missed several sight seeing places. The pre-booking service is lousy and once you pay your amount, no one cares for you. You keep on following-up for small things. They sent our tour manager to new tour starting from London. We were surprised to see on facebook, they did the same with that tour as well.

After 10 days, when we launched complain, they sent me 3 bags by courier to my home address. The pre-booking person was worst ever. They even made mistake in visa letter and I had to type it out again. From the hotel list provided, hotel got changed.

Just waste of money to go with Cox & Kings. Will never ever book Cox & Kings again.

Cox and Kings - Ahmedabad