Was the tour operator helpful:

(Updated 15 days ago)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Countrywide immigration Pvt ltd(Countrywide Visas) is doing Unfair Trade Practices.

I have checked many blogs and reviews before payment, mixed reviews, many mentioned they are fraud, cheaters, scam, however, no one provided how they are doing misrepresentation, unethical and Unfair Trade Practices.

In my case, I have opted for Canada PR Visa with Countrywide Visas.

They get our details from job portals and call for PR visa processing,

After the payment, they have shared two different invoices, which were not discussed or notified to me. One invoice which is less amount with refundable and another invoice which is more value amount as non-refundable. They could have sent me the invoice having more value amount refundable? Unethical and Unfair Trade Practices.

Invalid countrywide visas address in the Invoices.

One-sided agreement and favorable to countrywide visas only, there is no office address mentioned in the agreement, when requested to mention the address refused to mention countrywide visas registered office address in the service legal agreement even several requests.

I sensed an inappropriate service legal agreement sent which I have not signed. They have also mentioned, “that by paying the fee you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement”(they have not shared the draft agreement before sending the hard copy agreement to me it is very much clear and they are doing unethical and Unfair Trade Practices). There is no hierarchy of the contact persons and contact numbers or email addresses in the agreement if there is any issue in the process. The CRM did not provide me the senior management contact numbers or email addresses when requested.

In my case Countrywide visas unauthorized for my Canada PR Visa process, I have not signed the Service Legal agreement and I have not signed IMM5476e form also known as the representative form should be signed the RCIC, so kindly ask the consultancy about this form. 99% wont even know this exists. If they do not sign this, just know that the money you are paying is going down the drain, you cannot hold them responsible. As per Canada guidelines paid consultants must be licensed, mention the RCIC Membership ID number and You and the Immigration Consultant must both sign and date this form.

As per the initial discussion only after signing the agreement, they will start the PR visa process. I have asked for a full refund and they have denied it, I have said I will get it to settle it through court.

Please go through the link before approaching any consultants with respect to Canada PR Visa https://iccrc-crcic.ca/fraud-prevention/

Unlicensed Immigration Consultants are more likely to have limited immigration knowledge and are not bound by a code of conduct

I have filed a case against Countrywide Visas in District consumer court. it is in progress.

You can check the case details in confonet.nic.in/case number: CC/569/2020 State: Karnataka, District: Bangalore 3rd Additional Court.

My Kind Note:- I have gone through mental ill and recovered, got blames from my family members for this cause, it took some time to realize and put a case on countrywide visas.

It does not matter whether you win or lose the case, you have to stand up and say your world that the incident happened to you, fight for your hard-earned money, the rest is not in your hands.

I know it takes time please be patient. Things will settle over a period of time. You become strong and conscious to avoid such incidents in your future. learn from others' mistakes and never do it again. be careful and don't get into such traps.

What is the best way to check if visa consultants are genuine, trustworthy & legally authorized:-

Please do not hurry for any country Visa application process, please do some background work to find out if the consultant(s) is trustworthy and they have valid, legal licenses from appropriate authorities.

Look for reviews

Ask your friends, colleagues, relatives about the services and feedback about the consultancy.

Check if it is a registered consultancy

Good testimonials

Transparency in dealings

Transparency in Fees and other service charges(no hidden charges)

Satisfactory service to past clients

Ask for few referral contact numbers to discuss who has got their visa from them.

Win-win service legal agreement(ask a draft agreement before you pay the amount)

A clear Refund policy(in case of visa rejection how much money you get back that you paid)

Repercussions I have faced:

1. Waste of time

2. Financial loss

3. Legal complications/ Police/Court trial cases etc.

4. Demotivation from family

5. Stress / Mental ill

6. I can’t trust anyone now.

I hope this review will help someone and make awareness.

Thanks to Mouthshut Team for allowing me to post this review. It had been several months reviews were disabled to post for countrywide visas.

Thank you.