Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hyderabad India
Country Vacation Fools People
Sep 07, 2015 06:16 PM 69306 Views
(Updated Sep 07, 2015 06:19 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Few years back we had been to Big Bazaar at abids for our monthly shopping .Few people were standing outside the Main entrance of Big Bazaar and approached us saying some contest is going on, fill  the form and write your mobile number, if chosen as the lucky winner then will be contacted and given some prize. I filled that form and forgot about it .

After few days got a call form them saying you have been chosen as a winner, please come and collect your prize.

I was very happy and asked my husband to accompany me .

We were called at Amrutha Castle - a Hotel .

When we reached there we saw there were many more people like us who were called to collect their prize .On entrance we were asked to Switch off our mobiles so to avoid any disturbance .When we went inside then we came to know they are Country Vacation Executives and employees and they were convincing people to buy some plot at outskirts of Hyderabad and promised to give good offers and discounts if we buy that plot .My husband wanted to contact his cousin for discussing this but was not allowed to talk saying the offer is for a limited time and we cannot talk with any body right now .

I did not liked all these, buying a piece of land is not a joke, one needs to verify every thing, discuss with friends and family then only one can decide to invest that big amount, so I simply said NO, we are not interested and after wasting one hour, we came back.

So I had lost my Trust on Country vacation, this is not the way to sell land to any one saying You have won Prize come and collect, sounds so stupid .

Country Vacations