Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Anybody to help on interest part payout by CVIL?
Apr 27, 2015 03:02 PM 36130 Views
(Updated Apr 27, 2015 03:14 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Early this year, I bought the membership.  The executive that explained the membership was impressive and thus I gave it a try. Per that the amount was converted into EMI and CVIL to pay me the interest for each month.  For this I was to send them card statement marking the interest component and they will either send into my account or send a DD.

I followed the same steps and it has been over three months but these folks do not even care to respond.  Customer care folks do not even understand the problem even after explaining them in English, Kannada and Hindi. Seriously doubt their language proficiency. I am trying to get this resolved by the executive that sold the membership.  It has been over one month since then.

Did somebody face similar problem with these guys?  If yes, any clue on how to handle this? And if CVIL folks are reading this, they can help with the support and by checking their mails.

Country Vacations