Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Be Caution Country Vacations/Clubs- the FRAUD Co.
Jul 23, 2018 01:25 PM 10003 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 19, 2019 10:10 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Country Vacations, ( Cheaters) Refer my membership number is CV35/47.    Refer attached scan copy of Plot allotment letter dated 12-12-2008. Now, 10 years passed, not allotted me plot. Be aware of    this Fraud Company-Country Vacations.It is appeal to all peoples, Do not go for membership in any case.Cheated me showing GAJAR of plot allotment during membership.So, I am making all peoples alert and asking be aware of, I am chasing them since last so many years to return my membership money as I am not availing any facility either of CV    and Country Club. The proof is that I did not paid AMC since inception. Refer attached letter to Directors asking for money back. No responseNew invitee by CV, pl contact me if you got call from CV Pune or any city . My number 9552503526Country Vacations is big cheater Co.    now only in our hand is, to publish the message on social media like this page, until they pay our hard earned money.    You can also e mail me at below Gmail{ Be aware from this fraud companies CV and CC.} All Maharashtra peoples pl contact 9869839988 or e mail.    prezmass.mumbai1@gmail.com    Mr Shibu K George sir who is President Mumbai Rgn( central) of MASS INDIA Human Rights NGO. Pl WhatsApp him giving your details to add you in WhatsApp group prepared to fight against CV unitedly.    And all Karnataka Peoples pl contact    Mr. Gopal Kotiyar Sir 9980025751.

Country Vacations - Pune