Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Great
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jun 14, 2009 11:00 AM 3958 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hi

this is sameer malik I am a member of a country vacations I joined in the month of january. before joining the country vacation I logon to mouthshut I found so many complaints about registration of plots & services but still I paid Rs. 2,25,000/- for next lifetime holidays with two plots at hindupur and country club life time membership and 2 nights 3 days complementry holiday in thier spa with food.

they promise me plots registration will be done in 90 workings days.

in the of march I booked the holiday for bhimtal

i got the booking for bhimtal I am surprised about they service because I read bad reviews about there service in mouthshut I inform them about my holiday to reservation of country vacations 72 hours before.

this is our first holiday with country vacations to bhimtal resort is magnificent. we forget all worries of our regular life and enjoyed at nature's lap of bhimtal. the resort was good with greenery all around. the food & hospitality is very good.

after coming back from my holiday my plots got registred I paid registration & developement charges Rs.35000/-

again I am planning my vacations for dubai

i find the good service. country vacations holiday memberhip is value for money

Brand Response

Dear Member, We Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we are thrilled to know that your family has enjoyed their stay at our Country Club resort. We are absolutely pleased to know that our resort team has created a positive experience.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Central Customer Care team,

Country Vacations.

reviews.countryvacationsindia.com/

RESERVATIONS: +91 - 040-6748 7777, 6748 2222

Mail to: reservations@countryvacationsmail.com

By: Country_Vacations | Sep 10, 2014  02:32 PM Comments (0)

See full communications