Room Quality:

Its good if u use....
Apr 14, 2011 12:04 AM 10434 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hi this is krishna subba raju....i took the membership from countryvacations on 02-03-2009.and I paid 300000 for my membership,after two days I was shocked by seeing the reviews of countryvacations members in mouthshut.com.i was really tense by seeing the reviews.but when I approached the manager and discussed the same thing,and asked for cancellation.but they did not refund my money back.but its really good to see I did not cancelled my membership, because we thought ,our money was struck in the company and for that reason we are started using the facilities.. and we where gone to bush betta on july 2009.we have a great experience.my kids where really enjoyed there not like before.thanks to countryvacations giving such a good facilities and I suggest u every one.if u use the facilities defiantly its very use full.

Country Vacations - Hyderabad