Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Amethi India
Cheater's Company
Sep 23, 2017 08:38 AM 19155 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hello everyone, 2 months back in July 2017 we purchased a membership from country vacation Hyderabad . Company sales representative told me that he is giving 6 days 5 night for 3 years. But after purchasing the vacation In agreement I am seeing that the we only have 4 days and 5 night for 1 year, when I mailed about this issue to the company then the company confirm's that it is only 4 days and 5 night for 1 year . We are cheated by the fraud sales representative working in the company . This is the most fraud company I have ever seen in my life and sales representative is also saying that this is transferable but after purchasing it I am seeing in agreement that it is not transferable . I am very disappointed by all these issue and now I want to cancel my membership but the company is not allowing me to do so.

Country Vacations - Hyderabad