Independence_Day_2020

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Country club, a group of fraud and cheaters
Sep 25, 2016 10:06 PM 39196 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hi All,

I have been the latest victim of this white collar fraud and this incident happened on 21st Aug 2016. I have cancelled this so called membership is 24 hours but these goons not willing to return money. I am fighting at my level with Banks/Police and will escalate this to the system in due course of time.

My only suggestion and request to all people, Please don't fall in this honey trap and save your hard earned money. They looted 2, 30, 000 Rs on pretext of false promises and offers but as soon as they charged the card they turned down everything which was supposed to be provided to us in writing and I know I have been looted but I can't afford to fight with 6-8 goons at 8 PM in Surajkund, Faridabad office.

The legal battle is pending for me ahead but just want to highlight the issue to spread awareness and may be some of my fellow country men will be saved from this fraud/loot.

Country Vacations - Hyderabad