Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Vijayawada, India India
Country Vacations-Hyderabad
Nov 28, 2016 02:50 PM 35121 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I got a call from arrangements authority of Country Vacations – Hyderabad saying you have won Five Gifts in the lucky draw.They asking for that I come at Fitness Club to attest the favors with my wife.I came to there with my significant other and more than TWO HOURS of arrangements of outings. Gave me 21 days Holiday for quite a while for 25000/ - close by GYM at Fitness Center and Free Passes of Event. I will get certification call, provide me the interest close by the login id and mystery word. I will get investment card.I enrolled for the token measure of Rs 7000/ - around then and got the assertion call.I endeavored to attest the same on their site with my mail ID and Mobile No anyway I was paralyzed to understand that my mail id was not recognized. I called to the customer mind specialist and got some data about my investment status. The exact next answer was that there is no record found with my name. I went to the Fitness Club with for this matter and instructed my kin as to this. He went with me and asked for that get the purposes of intrigue. At first they carried on agreeably and tended to my request. Later on I came to understand that the interest for which they chose me that was for Fitness Club – Gym while the Holiday Vacation for 21 days was complementary.I got incensed for this as they have enrolled me by saying I am enrolled for escape close by rec focus and event passes. This took after I am paying for the Mobile additional items and getting adaptable free. They had given completely blunder and offered by need and erroneously enrolled me for their arrangement. I haven't got any enlistment inconspicuous components till since 15 days.I called normally to the customer operator for cancellation of my enrollment for investment and the answer what I got was staggering. He Said once chose can't be reduced for the amount.I am seeking after them to get my Refund Amount of Rs 7000 the Sales individual enrolled me is advancing false expressions and saying that I am out of station since the latest week. Shortly he has declined to get my call.

Country Vacations - Hyderabad