Room Quality:

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE
Jul 22, 2009 01:10 PM 4092 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I visited Kovallam resort of Country Vacationswhere I experienced a lot of comfort with good hospitality .I stayed there with my family for 7 days . The resort was excellant , and my stay was memorable. Thank u very much for your service. Hope the country vacations will continue to give servie in future. My membership No. DT890095. I would like to suggest that this is an excellant product the one who is intrested in going vacation or tour. I would like to thank u to the country vaction staff for arranging such a wonderful holidays which is unforgettable during our life time. I am very thank ful for the customer care team for providing me such a nice holiday.

I am glad I am a member of country vacation . My membership No. DT890095. I would like to suggest that this is an excellant product the one who is intrested in going vacation or tour. I would like to thank u to the country vaction staff for arranging such a wonderful holidays which is unforgettable during our life time. I am very thank ful for the customer care team for providing me such a nice holiday.

Country Vacations - Hyderabad