Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Biggest cheater Ever in Hyd by Calling /and Robing
A token of appreciation from the brand
Aug 17, 2009 10:03 PM 4257 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I have paid of Rs20000/-in for country vations of various flase promises they are given when they called up on 12/03/2009. I won the prise and collect when you people come kwit family only I & my brother goen to thier office , manager sumaltha & executive given false promises and they cheated me very badly ,i force if you paid today only you will get another plot free at wanapatry . on the spot I paid Rs 20000/- by hsbc card , on the next day I heard about the news that I paid to wrong persons , still now it is pending , they are not ready to accept their faullt and iam not paid the balance amount still day I am asking them to refund it the amount I have paid , iam paying the interest which card I was used for instail amount as advance , serveral time I callup the manager , sumalatha but in vain , she is blamming u r harssing on mobile and my husband . they are not taking and resposible for their fault. I gone to several time their office in liberty but in vain , they are not ready to refund the amount and accept their cheating people on calling them and robing in the name of COUNTRY CLUB / VACATIONS . SO MANY FALSE AND COLLCETING MONEY IN THE NAME COUNTYRY CLUB.

I Request people of hyd not to fall in any gift or plot or any kind of unuseful things for middle class people they can afford .or by paying cash they can afford not through country club/ or vacations . not to loose valuble and hard earned money in the name of free gifts anything free. but that money theycan purchase directly if they really need.

Brand Response

Dear Sir, We apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to connect with you. Request you to please share your membership and contact details at response.team@countryvacationsmail.com for our team to get in touch with you.

Warm Regards,

Country Vacations Response Team

By: Country_Vacations | Sep 10, 2014  11:17 AM Comments (0)

See full communications