Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

New Year with country vacations
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 05, 2010 06:08 PM 5297 Views
(Updated Jan 05, 2010 07:54 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I am Parveen Kumar from Gurgaon. I am a member of Country Vacations Gurgaon branch from

last 2 years. The staff of country vacations are good and helpfull. I visited the yadgirigutta, it is a awesome

place to visit. I recommend the peoples to join the family of country vacations for a woderfull world of

holidays. On 31st last month me and my family went for the new year celebratoins. It was a nice

experience. Actress Aarti Chabaria was the atraction. She rearly rock the show. It was a unforgettable

night at country club, new delhi. The food was good and the arrangment of the facilities were Ok. It can

be improved. I HAVE ATTACHED A CLIP OF THE PARTY. Happy new year to all of you.

Brand Response

Dear Member, We Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we are thrilled to know that your family has enjoyed the event at our Country Club. We are absolutely pleased to know that our Club team has created a positive experience.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Central Customer Care team,

Country Vacations.

By: Country_Vacations | Sep 04, 2014  11:58 AM Comments (0)

See full communications