Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Biggest Cheater ever...Country Vacation.
Jun 05, 2009 03:44 PM 3718 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Fallen in the trap of Country Vacation membership is the one of the biggest mistake I have ever done. I spend Rs.80K for the memebership and after a very very hard try I got Rs. 78K returned back. I spend 3 months sleepless night as I am not that kind of person who can spend Rs. 80K and forget.Againg I am telling its not so easy to get the money back from them. They are the biggest cheaters in this country and I wonder any political party or poliece is not taking any steps against these guys. They have made the agreement paper for memebership like that it all for their side. Nothing is there from customer side. You have to fight a lot to get back your hard earned money. They have very good network of poliece and media and polititions. But don't give up hope. Put a FIR agaist them and if possible file case against them. You can gather friends and gherao their office also. And please do write every information like FIR no. contact no. or case file no. for others reffeence who are suffering the same. We need to unite and fight against them.

Ani