Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Service improved......
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 08, 2011 01:20 AM 9492 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hi….these is sudheer. I was member of country vacations from past 2years.even I am a regular user of country club. They have offered us 2 years Tasha Health club as a complementary, I felt rather change after using it, its good for fitness. According to my personal experience, I will rate it 75% good for 2010. Because last year, when I requested for vacation they made me to wait 1 hour for conformation. But this year I will rate it as 80% because service was improved got the conformation immediately I think non of the company gives 100% service but hope for at least 90%.

Brand Response

Dear Member, We Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we are thrilled to know that your family has enjoyed their stay at our Country Club resort. We are absolutely pleased to know that our resort team has created a positive experience.

Have a great day!

Warm Regards,

Central Customer Care team,

Country Vacations.

RESERVATIONS: +91 - 040-6748 7777, 6748 2222

Mail to: reservations@countryvacationsmail.com

By: Country_Vacations | Sep 02, 2014  10:51 AM Comments (0)

See full communications