Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Awesome club membership and courteous staffs
Mar 13, 2019 01:20 PM 979 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi folks , I took country vacations membership last year from KAFIL ( executive from Bangalore country vacations branch) . Since then I have got very good offers, holidays and bookings from the club . Every time I check with the team for my new bookings/holidays. Executives are so caring and friendly along with patience handling all my queries . Namely KAFIL , Rebecca and Byreddy from Banglore team have helped me a lot in each of my bookings . I have got chance to travel few of the clubs like Undri Pune , Bandipur , Manali- Byke Neelkant . All were awesome experience along with food . The check in check out formalities are so comfortable. I am planning for few more vacations this year and hoping the staffs help me like before for my future bookings . I would suggest my Freinds and family go get membership soon.

Country Vacations - Bangalore